For the Best New Boiler Installation
You can extend the lifespan of your boiler with regular maintenance and prompt, professional repairs by our friendly heating technicians. Once your unit reaches 12-15 years of operation, it’s a good idea to consider investing in a new boiler. Some of the indicators a boiler replacement should take place sooner than later—we call it being proactive–include the following:
- Your boiler takes longer to heat up.
- Fuel costs are going, up, up, up.
- The boiler flame is yellow instead of blue, signaling the possibility of dangerous carbon monoxide fumes.
- Water is leaking near the unit, suggesting a seal or valve is broken.
- Rooms are not heated evenly.
- Repairs are needed more often, and parts for the boiler are no longer available.
You might also be considering switching your heating system from a forced-air unit (furnace) to a new boiler to create a better indoor environment for family members who suffer from airborne allergens. Proactive Comfort’s helpful heating staff will work with you to determine the best new boiler for your home. We’ll help you select the right fit—not too big or not too small. A new boiler can pay for itself over the long run and won’t fail you on the coldest winter nights.
We know you could be caught by surprise by a system that suddenly stops producing heat. We’re available around the clock to install a new boiler for those emergency situations. That’s a comforting feeling. If you live in Manchester, Nashua and surrounding areas, we will gladly meet to discuss a new boiler. Our skilled heating technicians bring many years of knowledge and experience to installing new boilers, and all work comes with our warranty. Take that important first step by scheduling an appointment or calling us at (603) 722-6280.