With an Expert Furnace Replacement
Your home is warm and comfortable, and your energy bills are budget friendly when your furnace runs efficiently. However, there comes a time when there’ll be an uncomfortable chill in your home and your heating bill is burning up your budget. Repairs on your furnace are mounting, and it might be time to commit to a new furnace installation.
The end of the line for your furnace can be gradual or it can cease working all at once. Here are some key warning signs it’s time to plan for a furnace replacement:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old. Furnaces start to produce diminishing results between 12-15 years.
- Your energy bills and equipment repairs are steadily rising. Older units—when they’re not fixed—work harder to produce heat and circulate it through your home.
- Rooms in your home are at different temperatures. Older furnaces struggle to distribute heat evenly throughout your home.
- Soot or rust is building up near the furnace register. This can lead directly to dangerous fumes being emitted.
- Your furnace is extra noisy. Your furnace should be seen and rarely heard. When the clanging and banging become unbearable, it’s furnace replacement time.
A furnace installation can seem intimidating. Our friendly and highly trained staff possesses years of experience and know-how. We’ve performed hundreds of furnace replacements in New Hampshire homes and probably some in your neighborhood. We’ll help recommend what size and brand furnace is best for your situation because that will affect your unit’s energy efficiency. We can install custom duct work. Once you’ve selected a new furnace, we’ll remove your old unit, install the new one and clean up the area so well that you won’t even know we were there except for the comfortable feeling you’ll have from the warm air circulating throughout your home.
Proactive Comfort is available 24 hours a day for those times when a furnace installation is needed ASAP. If a furnace replacement is in your near future, our heating service team will be happy to meet with you and provide you with your best options. All our work is guaranteed and backed by warranty.
If the cost of a new furnace is a roadblock, especially an emergency furnace installation, consider working with our financial partner to craft a payment plan. Proactive Comfort will make it happen for you!