Water Heater Repair in Nashua, NH, & the Surrounding Areas
Depending on the composition of your water, a water heater can last between 8 and 12 years. Yours can last even longer if you’re lucky and take good care of it. If you’re in an area with hard water (filled with lots of minerals), your water heater repairs most likely will occur much earlier in the life of your unit. Proactive Comfort’s preventative maintenance plan is a great way to ward off potential problems, such as a water heater leaking. But when water heater repairs crop up, we promise we won’t leave you floundering in cold water. We’ll be there to save the day!
Ward Off Big Problems by Tending to Minor Ones
How do you know when water heater repairs might be imminent? Here are some signs you shouldn’t ignore:
- Water Heater Entering Its Golden Years. If your water heater is approaching its 10th birthday or if it’s older, it’s time to contact Proactive Comfort. We’ll inspect your unit and make any water heater repairs before they turn into pricey problems.
- Water Heater Is Noisy. If your gas or electric water heater seems louder than usual, it’s time to have it checked. Noises to listen for are popping, crackling or rumbling sounds.
- Yikes. No Hot Water! If your water heater isn’t delivering hot water, something is wrong. Unless it’s been super cold outside, this can require your equipment to work harder. For gas water heaters, a pilot relight might be the solution. For electric water heaters, check the circuit breaker. If there isn’t a problem with either of these and you’re shivering in your shower, contact Proactive Comfort because it’s time for water heater repairs.
- Water Heating Is Leaking. A leaking water heater is the clearest clue something needs to be done. If you find water around your storage tank, check around the heater’s connections, fittings and temperature pressure relief valve. If they seem fine, then your water heater, at the least, is due for repairs. Water heater repairs also are probably required if your water tastes odd or metallic, or is discolored.
When you take care of your water heater with regular maintenance and inspections, the unit can last a long time. However, several factors can harm your water heater’s performance during its lifetime, which can result in the need for repairs.
When water heater issues crop up, the team at Proactive Comfort promises we won’t leave you floundering in cold water. Instead, we’ll be there to save the day with a reputable water heater repair in Nashua, NH, or the surrounding area.
Having no hot water can be frustrating — but it can also put your safety at risk during the winter months. We’ll work hard to restore your comfort as soon as possible with our electric and gas hot water heater repairs.
If you’re ready to start, contact us today to learn more about our services! Our technicians perform gas and electric water heater repairs throughout New Hampshire, including:
Have a Leaking Water Heater? We Can Help!
At the first sign of a water heater leak, don’t hesitate to call our experts for a water heater repair in Nashua, NH. The longer the problem persists, the more water damage your home will accumulate, so it’s important to act fast.
The good news is that our professionals repair hot water heaters with accuracy and speed in mind. We’ll use leading equipment and our years of experience to get the job done right the first time. Each electric and gas hot water heater repair is different, so we attack every situation with an individualized approach.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Are you wondering if you should schedule a water heater repair service? Here are some signs you shouldn’t ignore:
- Noisy Water Heater: If your gas or electric water heater seems louder than usual, it’s time to have it checked. Noises to watch out for include popping, crackling, and rumbling.
- No Hot Water: If your water heater isn’t delivering hot water, something is wrong. If you’re shivering in your shower, don’t wait to contact our experts because it’s high time for a repair.
- Water Heater Leaks: A leaking water heater is the clearest clue something needs to be fixed. If you find water around your storage tank, check around the heater’s connections, fittings, and temperature pressure relief valve. If they seem fine, then you’re likely due for a water heater repair in Nashua, NH.
Hot Water Heater Repair for Gas and Electric Units
Gas water heaters don’t always have the same needs as electric units, and vice versa. Fortunately, you can count on our team of professional technicians to handle your every need — whether you need a gas or electric water heater repair.
When we repair hot water heaters, we always have excellence in mind. Our experts are thoroughly trained and experienced to handle every kind of situation. When one of our uniformed technicians arrives at your home for a water heater repair in Nashua, NH, they’ll walk you through the process to keep you informed.
Plus, we aren’t called “Proactive Comfort” for nothing. If you need an electric or gas water heater repair, we’ll provide you with a high-quality solution. We stand behind our workmanship and fix the problem at the source to prevent any issues from resurfacing in the future.
Contact Us for a Hot Water Heater Repair Today!
When your water heater starts acting strangely or fails to meet your needs, it’s easy to panic. Luckily, you can breathe easier knowing that Proactive Comfort has your back. Our water heater repair services are reliable and performed by some of the best in the industry.
If you sense your water heater is ailing and needs to be repaired, contact us today to schedule an appointment. We’re happy to accommodate your schedule for a water heater repair in Nashua, NH, and offer same-day service if it’s an emergency.
Our plumbers also have your comfort in mind with the following services:
A malfunctioning water heater is no laughing matter. If you need help, we’ll be there to help with an electric or gas water heater repair if you live in Bedford, Concord, Derry, Dover, Exeter, Goffstown, Manchester, Nashua, Portsmouth, or Windham, NH.
If you sense your water heater is ailing and needs to be repaired, schedule an appointment or call us. We offer same-day service if it’s an emergency.