Because Membership Has Its Advantages!
Most of us juggle extremely busy schedules—working long hours, transporting children to a slew of activities, perhaps taking older parents to medical appointments. Even those in retirement wonder why there are not enough hours in a day to get everything done! As a family-run company, we experience the same things.
So, who has time to keep track of when the furnace requires a tune-up, the air conditioner system needs to be cleaned or the pipes should be inspected for potential leaks? What, you forgot to do that? Don’t worry. We have you covered with our Proactive Membership plan that includes annual preventative maintenance and a bevy of other benefits. When you enroll in our industry-leading Proactive Membership, your home comfort systems will be eligible to receive year-round attention from our team of experienced, certified technicians—and we’ll send you friendly reminders when it’s time for your HVAC maintenance.
Benefits of Proactive Membership
Our Proactive Membership, which features annual preventative maintenance, more than pays for itself with all of its benefits, including discounts on repairs and installations. Here are some of the highlights of membership:
- High Performance Tune-Ups: Recommended by manufacturers, regularly scheduled maintenance on your heater, air conditioner and water heater can reduce breakdowns and lower utility bills.
- Friendly Reminders: We will notify you when it’s time to schedule your tune-ups.
- Priority Service: As a member, you are our priority! You’ll jump ahead of the line and will receive priority service ahead of non-members.
- 3-Year Warranty: All member repairs automatically come with an all-inclusive 3-year extended warranty.
- 10% Discount on Repairs: All members receive a 10% discount on the bottom-line cost of plumbing, heating and cooling repairs.
- 5% Discount on Installations: This discount includes furnace, AC and water heater replacements. Watch as your savings pile up!
- Transferable: If you move, you can transfer your membership to your new home (if in our service area) or you can transfer your payment credits to the new homeowner, which is a nice “extra” to offer prospective buyers!
Our first-class, comprehensive furnace and air conditioner tune-ups include the following checkpoints:
- Check burners, refrigerant and flue pipe
- Check thermostat
- Check and tighten fan motor
- Check temperature and air flow
- Check electrical connections
- Check drain line and trap
- Check heat exchanger for cracks
- Check capacitor
- Check igniter
- Check carbon monoxide levels
- Check emergency shutoffs and label them
- Check filters
- Check fan motor
- Check ductwork
- Check for moisture collection and dirt … and more
Our technicians are not only skilled in handling your HVAC maintenance and other preventative maintenance areas but are trained to care for you and your home. You can take comfort in knowing all of our technicians are drug tested and background tested. They’ll call you prior to arrival so you can go about your day. Our technicians will show up in uniform, wear facemasks and shoe covers, use work mats and thoroughly clean their work spaces to leave your house as clean as it was before they started!
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact us today to enroll in our Proactive Membership preventative maintenance plan. It’s the best club you will ever join!