With Great Guarantees & Warranties
Proactive Comfort is proud to be the family-owned, homegrown company serving our friends and neighbors in southern New Hampshire with honesty and integrity. We’ve built our reputation on delivering to our customers the best services and products backed by outstanding guarantees and warranties.
When you contract with Proactive Comfort to purchase and install a new heating or air conditioning system, your agreement includes the following guarantees:
- 100% Buy Back Guarantee: We agree to accept personal responsibility for your complete satisfaction with the operation of the equipment provided by us. Within the first year of a new equipment installation if you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we will do whatever it takes to make it right … including removing the equipment and refunding your money. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. It’s that simple. No surprises. No regrets. Guaranteed.
- Highest Value Guarantee: We want you to have 100% peace of mind that you’re getting the best price on a high-quality heating and cooling system installed by top industry technicians. Anyone can make something cheaper by cutting corners and pricing it for less. So, it’s important to know what is and what is not included in any heating and cooling system you choose for your home. Our price guarantee is our promise that you cannot find a comparable installation, including our “100% Buy Back Guarantee” and all other written Proactive Comfort warranties, for less money … or we’ll pay you a $100 bonus over the difference. All we ask is that it be a published, “apples-to-apples” comparison.
- No Surprise Guarantee: In the contracting and construction business, it’s all too common to agree on a price only to be pressured into a “change order” that increases the price right before or during the installation. We promise, unless you have additional requests, there will be no change orders or add-ons to the project. The price we quote is the price you pay.
- Comfort Guarantee: Selecting the right size system is critical to staying comfortable in your home. We guarantee that the correct size system will be installed for your application, or we will return to install the correct size at no additional charge to you.
- No Lemon Guarantee: We recognize that not every manufactured piece of heating and cooling equipment is 100% perfect, 100% of the time. It’s rare to have a significant issue with the high-quality systems we install, but, just in case, we offer a “No Lemons” guarantee. If your compressor in your air conditioner fails twice in the first five years, we will install a complete new outside unit. If the heat exchanger in your furnace fails in the first 10 years, we will install a new furnace.
- Top Notch Installation Guarantee: Our installation technicians are hired and trained to be the absolute best in the industry—the best skill, attitude and workmanship. Not only will you get the highest quality installation, you and your home will also be treated with the highest care and respect. If any of our technicians don’t perform 100% to our high standards, call us immediately and we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
- Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee: We guarantee the quality of our workmanship for the lifetime of your system. If during the life of the system you need further installation service that is attributable to our workmanship from the original installation, we will return and provide that service at no cost to you as long as you own the system.
- Better Than We Found It Guarantee: We realize most homeowners’ biggest fears are when a contractor works in the home, they will make a mess and destroy their property. We guarantee we will leave your home better than we found it or we will pay for a cleaning service to come to your home and clean it in its entirety.
We offer warranties of up to 10 years on parts and labor depending on the type of home comfort system you purchase and have installed by us. Consult with your project coordinator to discuss the length of the warranty before we begin your installation.
Extend Your Repairs Warranty
Proactive Comfort provides a 1-year warranty when you select our technicians to perform repairs or maintenance on your home comfort systems. However, if you are enrolled in our Proactive Membership program, repairs and maintenance are covered by an all-inclusive 3-year extended warranty.
Our benefits-packed Protective Membership also gives you a 10% discount on all repairs and you receive priority service ahead of non-members. If you have additional questions on our guarantees and warranties, contact us and we’ll be happy to answer them for you.